WordPress CMS management software is used to create blogs and business websites. It will take 3 to 6 months to learn website creation and management skills. While you can learn WordPress in 1 to 2 hours if you are already experienced in Website designing and development skills.
Languages of WordPress
In order to use WordPress you must:If you just want to make a site, and nothing more
you must be able to
select a Theme
Select the plugins
Install the site locally and in the Web Server
Backup & Restore, Optimize the site ,Secure the site, Maintain the site
If you want to be a Dev you must, you have to learn
You can use the FREE Education sites for languages
W3Schools Free Online Web Tutorials
MDN Web Docs
from Brett Dev Brett Dev, see video how to become a WP Dev
How can I become a web developer in 2017? I’ve received this question multiple times on this channel and so here is my attempt at answering it. Becoming a web developer/web designer is a great way to earn a higher salary, to work for yourself and to obtain a location independent lifestyle; a lifestyle that allows you to live and work from wherever you want. In this video, I break down how you too can become a full stack Wordpress developer who can write both front end and back end code. Not only that but you should be able to achieve this in 6 months or less. I recommend a total of 2 online video courses and 8 web development books.
My recommended books and courses are as follows:
1. Photoshop CC Essential Training and Photoshop CC for Web Design ⇢ https://www.lynda.com
3. Jump Start Bootstrap: Get Up to Speed With Bootstrap in a Weekend by Syed Fazle Rahman ⇢ http://amzn.to/2ww6XgC
4. PHP and MySQL Web Development: A Beginner’s Guide by Marty Matthews ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xG8Ps9
6. Wordpress for Beginners 2017: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering Wordpress by Dr. Andy Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xEDeXG Alternative: Wordpress Beginners Guide ⇢ https://www.brettdev.com/wordpress-co...
7. Professional WordPress: Design and Development by Brad Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xGaiyF
8. PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice by Matt Zandstra ⇢ http://amzn.to/2whHf4d
9. Professional WordPress Plugin Development by Brad Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2x6dHng Not sure if web development is for you? Try out Treehouse for free: http://treehouse.7eer.net/c/353313/22...
PHP Web Services: APIs for the Modern Web by Lorna Jane Mitchell ⇢ http://amzn.to/2wwVi12 Pro Git by Scott Chacon ⇢ http://amzn.to/2x9Eu3T
SASS Tutorials ⇢ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbVD3...