How do I block a website that I allowed?
How to Block Any Website On Browser Level
- Open the browser and go to Tools (alt+x) > Internet Options. Now click the security tab and then click the red Restricted sites icon. ...
- Now in the pop-up, manually type the websites you want to block one-by-one. Click Add after typing the name of each site.
You can block also from Firewall of windows
How do I block a website in Windows 10 firewall?
Select Advanced Settings; On windows 10 just search for Windows Firewall in the search bar and choose Windows Firewall with Advanced Settings 3. Select Inbound Rules from the left panel. Select New Rule from the right side (Action window); 4. Select Custom (Custom rule) and click Next;
How do I block a website without rooting my firewall?
Using an App Firewall to Block Websites on Android
- Download NoRoot Firewall on your Android phone.
- Launch the app and tap the Global button on the bottom.
- Tap New Pre-Filter.
- Type in the URL of the site you want to block.
- Check both the Wi-Fi and Data boxes.
- Select the asterisk icon (*) for the port option and tap OK.
or the Firewall of the School if it has.