WordPress from Brett Dev Brett Dev. How can I become a web developer in 2017? I’ve received this question multiple times on this channel and so here is my attempt at answering it. Becoming a web developer/web designer is a great way to earn a higher salary, to work for yourself and to obtain a location independent lifestyle; a lifestyle that allows you to live and work from wherever you want. In this video, I break down how you too can become a full stack Wordpress developer who can write both front end and back end code. Not only that but you should be able to achieve this in 6 months or less. I recommend a total of 2 online video courses and 8 web development books.
My recommended books and courses are as follows:
1. Photoshop CC Essential Training and Photoshop CC for Web Design ⇢ https://www.lynda.com
3. Jump Start Bootstrap: Get Up to Speed With Bootstrap in a Weekend by Syed Fazle Rahman ⇢ http://amzn.to/2ww6XgC
4. PHP and MySQL Web Development: A Beginner’s Guide by Marty Matthews ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xG8Ps9
6. Wordpress for Beginners 2017: A Visual Step-by-Step Guide to Mastering Wordpress by Dr. Andy Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xEDeXG Alternative: Wordpress Beginners Guide ⇢ https://www.brettdev.com/wordpress-co...
7. Professional WordPress: Design and Development by Brad Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2xGaiyF
8. PHP Objects, Patterns, and Practice by Matt Zandstra ⇢ http://amzn.to/2whHf4d
9. Professional WordPress Plugin Development by Brad Williams ⇢ http://amzn.to/2x6dHng Not sure if web development is for you? Try out Treehouse for free: http://treehouse.7eer.net/c/353313/22...
PHP Web Services: APIs for the Modern Web by Lorna Jane Mitchell ⇢ http://amzn.to/2wwVi12 Pro Git by Scott Chacon ⇢ http://amzn.to/2x9Eu3T
SASS Tutorials ⇢ https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fbVD3...